Followers

Monday, June 26, 2017

Can I Have S'more?



Laura is our wonderfully talented designer for this week, over at BBTB2, and she chose a summer night theme.  We spend alot of weekends at our camper and one of the things we enjoy is a campfire and toasting some s'mores.  I made this card for my daughter in law's birthday.  She loves s'mores.  I made this card from the Campin' Critters cartridge.  The card base is also from this cartridge.   This has to be one of my favorite cartridges.  tfl.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Caroline, this card is adorable. I want to pick up that little hedgehog and give him a snuggle. The card shape, the trees - everything is just perfect!
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's one of my favorite cartridges too. How fun is having smores made by a raccoon? Darling card with all the colorful layers - perfect for a Smore Lover! have a great summer. We are off in a few weeks for a week at Lake Shasta in Northern CA - it will only be 100+ all week long - but we have the lake and RV to help us cool off.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!