Followers

Monday, February 26, 2018

Engagement Congratulations!!!



Hello, Laurie is in charge of our theme for BBTB2, this week.  Our challenge is to make a Wedding/Anniversary project.  I hope no one minds, that I made my project for my son's engagement.  He recently got engaged to a wonderful girl in January.  I wanted to make something special for them.  The pocket is made from the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge, and the rest of the images are from the Sweethearts cartridge.  We can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!! tfl.

2 comments:

  1. Ah! It is cute. I must also make something like this for my sister. I have always been good at art and craft and I know she is expecting something like that from me. I even showcased some of my work in an event space NYC for the exhibition. Thanks for sharing this idea anyways.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!