Followers

Monday, April 8, 2019

Easter Treat Basket



Hello again, time for another challenge over at BBTB2 and we are to make a 3d treat box.  Dorlene is our designer in charge of our challenge.  I decided to make something Easter related, so this is my Easter basket.  I used Miss Kate cutables for the image and the tulip border.  The basket is from Easter 2010.

Wow, it has been a busy two weeks!  I have had the fun of spending time with my grandchildren, working, birthday party for my son and all the spring things that need doing.  It is also time to get the camper up and running.  Wow, we have had a couple beautiful days, too.

Here is another photo of my project:



Come and join the fun!  Tfl.

3 comments:

  1. The Happy Easter cut is so CUTE! It looks great on this basket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you put so much love and artistry into your projects. Happy Easter --- fabulous project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!