Followers

Monday, November 11, 2019

Happy Anniversary!




I love the bouquet from the Photo Booth Props.  My son and his wife just recently had an anniversary and so this challenge fit right in for what I wanted to do.  This was a card done for a challenge over at BBTB2.

I have been struggling with my crafting.  My less than a year old laptop decided to have hard drive issues.  I am so lucky that my son is able to fix it.  Yay!  In the meantime, I am trying to work with my husband's laptop and it is not going well.  Hopefully I will get mine back soon!  Tfl.

2 comments:

  1. I love that bouquet! So pretty and perfect for an anniversary card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that bunch of flowers is perfect for an anniversary card. there are just so many cricut images now, that I can't even keep track of when new ones come out. Another cut to add to my 'want to cut' list. I hear ya about the computer, mine is slowing down, but I love it and don't want to have to learn a new one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!