Followers

Friday, December 27, 2019

Anna Griffin Poinsettia Card




Another one of my Christmas cards for this year.  Don't you just love that you can use any of the Anna griffin images with Cricut Access.  Of course this is an Anna Griffin image.  Easy peasy.  I used one of my embossing folders for the paper on the label. 

We had a wonderful Christmas, with all of our sons and families here.  We had Christmas brunch and lots of fun.  Isn't it amazing having children around bringing the joy of Christmas.  I hope everyone had a blessed and happy Christmas.  Tfl.




2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card, you also have a nice blog. I started to follow you. I want to invite you to come and take a look at my blog and maybe you would like to follow me too
    My blog is corryscardandcreations
    Hugs corry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!