Followers

Monday, February 17, 2020

For the Men in our Lives






These cards are for a challenge over at BBTB2 blog, " for the men in our lives".  I have two men's birthdays to celebrate this month, so here are my birthday cards.  One for my brother in law and the lower one for my son.  The card above used the vintage car from Wrap it Up, the banner from Anna's Window Ledge cart, and the star from Celebrations.  The label behind the car is a print then cut from Label this.

The card on the bottom is easy peasyl.  The card base is from Father's Day and the skier is from Dude.  My son loves to ski and the reason he moved to Colorado.  Wish I could move the mountains here, so I could see him more often.  I am glad that I got these cards done ahead of time, because of my husband needing emergency surgery for a ruptured appendix.   Thank goodness he is on the road to recovery.  Tfl.




5 comments:

  1. Both are great cards and the mountain background looks great with that image. I am glad your husband is recovering. I can also relate to "losing" your son to the mountains. My daughter moved to Washington state and has such a gorgeous view of the mountains (along with being there in 30 minutes) that she will probably never move back to Ohio. My son was in Colorado for four years in college and would love to be in the mountains again too. At least it gives you a good excuse to visit Colorado since we loved going there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are a couple of great cards! you rocked the masculine theme!!!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both cards! I love the variety of both and both are great masculine cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both the guy cards. Love the papers used in the first one. Glad I stopped by. Happy day to you!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!