Followers

Monday, April 13, 2020

Lets get outdoors



This is a layout made from our trip in the fall to Craggy Gardens, North Carolina.  We enjoyed the hike up to the top and the beautiful scenery once we got there.  This layout was made for the BBTB2 challenge to "Let's Get Outdoors".  I can't wait for the weather to get warm and be able to do some hiking.  Well, it looks like it will be awhile, now.  Our son's wedding had to be cancelled and it is re-scheduled to August.  Let's hope things are ok by then.

I used the Art Noveau Font for the wording and Flower Market for the Rhododendrons, which grow up on this mountain.  Tfl.

5 comments:

  1. I love that font for this beautiful layout. My niece's wedding had to be postponed, but they haven't set a makeup date yet. My daughter's wedding is supposed to be June 21, so we are praying that it can happen then. Good luck to your son and his fiancee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So incredibly pretty with that pink lacey backdrop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout. I like your use of flowers for a hiking page. Yes, let’s hope this is all over soon and we get to enjoy summer. Sorry the wedding was cancelled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout and I love the flowers. I hope everything works out for your son’s wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty layout Caroline. I love to get outside!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!