Followers

Monday, November 9, 2020

Thanksgiving, Thankful Card


 This wss a very easy card to put together.  The pumpkins are a print and cut from Photoplay Paper-Autumn, the banner is from Bits and Pieces.  I used a sketch from Mojo Monday.  This card is made for a Thanksgiving challenge over at BBTB2.  

It has been a beautiful fall, so far.  I have enjoyed all the pretty fall colors.  Another part of fall means that I need to get out there and pick up the leaves.  They are falling like rain.  Hope you come and join our challenge.  Tfl.

6 comments:

  1. Caroline,

    This is such a great card! the papers are so pretty and make the card perfect! thanks for a great challenge and happy Novmeber!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I haven't used "print and cut" from companies like that, but I will have to look into it as I love Photoplay Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Print & cut is something I haven’t done yet, but it’s on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe that is it, it looks so great and matches your background paper perfectly. What an easy but elegant card to duplicate and make people think you spent hours working on it. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that looks great! I've been pleased with the print and cut things I've made too. We have enjoyed the fall outside as much as possible-I'm really going to miss that as colder temps move us inside. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!