Followers

Monday, December 7, 2020

O Christmas Tree and Double Trouble Challenge





Well, my Christmas tree is on my shirt!  I used iron-on to put this cute image on my shirt.  This image came from the Christmas Tree Magic Image Set.  Love this.  This shirt was made for a challenge over at BBTB2 and we are partnering with the Double Trouble Blog blog.  I had so much fun that I made another shirt for my friend who is another dog lover.  Both of these projects were made using my Cricut Maker.  Come and join us at both challenges.  It is going to be such fun!  

This is a Christmas card that fits the challenge, also.


This card is from the Winter Woodland image set.



6 comments:

  1. Love both the shirt and the card! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card using an assortment of design papers. Twisted sister is happy that you chose "Wrap It Up". Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Bitten By a Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful, but I really love the paw print Christmas tree! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute shirt perfect for any pet lover. I love the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how pretty - I really like that sleigh! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! The shirt is so cute. The card is beautiful. It’s easy to make multiple projects with the Cricut for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!