Followers

Monday, February 1, 2021

Valentines Day Hearts Challenge

 


I love doing vintage and what better time to do it, than Valentine's Day.  Alot of this card is just using images and cut aparts from Graphic 45 paper.  I used a tag from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge.  I welded two tags together to make the pocket.  The flowers and the heart inside the pocket are from the Artiste cartridge.  I had a paper doily that I tucked behind the pocket.  This valentine card was created for a challenge over at BBTB2.  I was inspired by a project on Pinterest.  Tfl.

7 comments:

  1. this is so lovely Caroline, I almost used these papers on my project! great minds think alike!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful with so many elements. Graphic 45 is one of my favorites, but I never seem to actually use it. I am glad to see someone using those beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Commented but do not see my comment. Luv the vintage look of this. Luv the detail.
    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of Graphic 45 papers, but am always afraid to cut up the beautifulness and actually use them! This looks amazing and captures the vintage vibe perfectly!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is beautiful. You "do" vintage very well! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great vintage look. Lovely card. Which I love too but don’t do very often. Happy V Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! It reminds me of an antique card I have that my Great Aunt received almost one hundred years ago! Happy Valentine's Day!

    Cynthia
    Gardenias and Glitter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!