Followers

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Christmas in July

I decided to join the fun at the Official Cricut group on Facebook.  I made this z fold card with this cute snowman.  This is for a Christmas in July challenge.




I had so much fun with the design, that I made another z fold card, which I think I like even better.  The fun fold card was all designed in Design Space.  For this card, I used Olaf, who is just so cute, anyway!  I entered Olaf in the Double Trouble Challenge.

This is the other card:


Tfl.

5 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
    Janis, Owner & Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful winter cards! Thanks so much for joining us at Addicted To Stamps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun folds... love Olaf, adorable and fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble. Could you please add our challenge and link so that others can use this information for entry in our challenge also. And don't forget to enter your adorable cards in Heart2Heart, our partner for this challenge. There is a fairly new fun fold challenge (any fun fold acceptable) at Creative Creases which you may be interested in entering. https://secretstamper.com/2021/07/beauty-of-friendship-pinwheel-tower-card-for-creative-creases-12/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fun snowmen! You've done a great job using them on the fun fold cards. Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these super fun Christmas cards - Olaf is definitely my favourite! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)
    Alyson M.
    Double Trouble Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!