Followers

Monday, November 8, 2021

Brothers are Superheroes!





We have a family/heritage challenge at BBTB2 this week.  That goes really well with the Thanksgiving holiday, when family and thankfulness is so important.  I used a layout from Anthadene Endemann in the Cricut Design Space.  Her layouts are beautiful.  I used the Father's Day layout for a picture of my boys, when they were younger.  This picture brings back so many memories.

The Brother's title came from Heritage cartridge, star from basic shapes, ribbon from Classroom and the saying from Home Decor Vinyl Wall Art.  Tfl.

4 comments:

  1. what a fun family layout! Thanks Caroline for the great project!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout and so cheerful. I used the same cartridge for my title and wish I would’ve layered it like you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great layout! I will have to check out the designer you mentioned. I love all the pictures of my boys together over the years and like you, get very nostalgic looking back!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun layout - love the color combos. wonderful - thanks for your interpretation - I'm going to look this one up. Anthadene does make some great layouts - I have lots of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!