Followers

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Always & Forever

 Hi,  we just can't get the snowing out of our system here.  I sure wish it would stop.  Seriously, I think I live in the wrong part of the country.  Anyway, this is a card made for my oldest son and his wife for their anniversary.  I used my Silhouette Cameo and the Sweet hearts cartridge from the cricut to make the cute couple.  This kinda looks like a valentine, doesn't it.  This was a card shape from the online store.  I entered this card over at the Silhouette Challenge Blog, come check it out.  tfl.

3 comments:

  1. Really pretty! Thanks for joining us at Silhouette Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I saw it on the Silhouette Challenges entries. Just popping over to say hello, and that I love your card! :) I hope you're staying warm!
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!