Followers

Friday, January 31, 2014

You bowl me over!

I made this card for my husband.  In the past he has really enjoyed bowling.  He had to give it up for playing baseball, lol.  I got this image from the Silhouette Online Store.  Last weekend we had to go to southern Illinois for my husband's, Dad's funeral.  It was a shock.  I hate travelling in the winter, it makes me so anxious.  We had a good trip down on Saturday afternoon.  It is about a 6 hour drive.  We had a nightmare drive back.  I was praying soooo hard.  We had white out conditions.  Lots of cars and trucks in the ditches.  I am sure I was driving my son crazy with my "little" freak out.  It took us 12 hours to get home.  I had a one hour "nap" and then had to go to work.  So glad God answered our prayers and got home safely!  Hope everyone else is surviving the weather okay.  This has certainly been a bad winter.  tfl.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!