Followers

Monday, January 13, 2014

Happy 25th Birthday!


Hello, I am excited to be the designer for the challenge this week over at BBTB2.  My son's 25th birthday is coming up soon, so I thought it would be fun to make some birthday cards, this week.  We have been making holiday cards for quite a while now and I don't know about you but I am a little burned out from doing everything having to do with the holidays.  I used my Gypsy to weld these images to a shape from George.  I had so much fun creating this card.  My son, Kenton loves soccer and decided to make his card with that theme.  Come and join the fun over at BBTB2 and link up with us.  Here is another view of the card.  tfl.


11 comments:

  1. It doesn't look like you have lost any mojo Caroline, this card is just fabulous!!! I love how you took all these things and welded them together to make this card that represents you son so well. My youngest turns 18 next week so I will have to try to do something like this for his card. lol Only he is a football lover. Thanks for a fun challenge my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun , fun fantastic birthday card !!!! I love everything about this !!!! You did amazing !!!! Have a wonderful day !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Caroline. Love the design and bright colours. Great shine on your football..so like the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Caroline! Great Challenge too! I love the bold colors on your card and your stitching looks fabulous!!!

    Emily - Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great soccer card, I love the colors and how it all goes together. Thanks for hosting this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caroline I love your card!! The bright colors and welding look awesome! I am sure your son is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this card! The stitching really gives it that little bit extra!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is most awesome Caroline!! I love, love, love the soccer ball. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Caroline, this card does NOT look like a mojo vacation-it is amazing, so colorful! I like how the soccer ball turned out with the paper you used for it. Actually, I like ALL the paper-just so bright and fun!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love EVERYTHING about your card! The colors, the cuts, awesome work! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely fantastic card! I love the papers and the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!