Followers

Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas, Tag you're it, take two!

 

Hello, I can't believe that Christmas is this week.  One more fun challenge before the holidays start, over at BBTB2.  Please come join us.  I am sure you can use another tag to put on top of those packages.  I made this quick and easy using my Imagine and the Snow Angel Cartridge.  I hope everyone is doing well, I sure do hope I am done with this horrible virus before Christmas.  It sure is slowing me down.  I hope everyone has a safe and blessed Christmas.   tfl.

7 comments:

  1. Oh Caroline! This entire gift ensemble is darling! I love the poinsettia and that tag is simply wonderful!!! Love, love, love the tree with the layers! WOW.

    Caroline, I so appreciate all that you do for the DT. You are so faithful - and talented - with your posting, and so kind to everyone! Thank you for being part of the DT!! You are a treasure!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    Hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful set !! The colors are lovely ! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous package and tag! Love the beautiful papers! Merry Christmas and a Very Blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful box and tag Caroline. Hope you feel better soon. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! I just love the Imagine! You did a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag Caroline!!! Love the colors. Merry Christmas!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful Caroline, just beautiful!! I sure hope you perked up in time for Christmas my friend. Healing Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!