Followers

Monday, December 30, 2013

Welcome 2014!

Hello!!  Happy New Year to everyone.  Hope it is safe and that you have a wonderful New Year filled with God's blessings!  It is time for another challenge over at BBTB2 and the theme is to create a New Year's project.  I have to say this was a challenge for me and I had to think a long time on this.  This wreath is the only thing that I could come up with.  These rosettes took me a long time and I was glad to get it finished!!   It took me over two weeks to get it done.  We are having a linky party!!   Come and check it out!!  tfl.

10 comments:

  1. Love your wreath. perfect for 2014 Happy New Year. Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous wreath and very clever idea! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wreath is beautiful Caroline. Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! This is fabulous Caroline!!! Love all those rosettes! Happy New Year!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty wreath! Have a Happy New Year! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful wreath !!! I love the design !!!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so pretty!!!!! Love this with all the rosettes! I think it definitely deserves to celebrate 2015 also! Wishing you a very happy new year!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW super pretty - stopping by BBTB to say and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  9. Visiting from BBTB2. Like the variety of papers & rosettes.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your wreath is GORGEOUS!! I love all the rosettes~so colorful!
    TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!