Followers

Monday, November 24, 2014

Give thanks!

Emily is our amazingly, talented designer for this week with the challenge over at BBTB2.  She has chosen a thanksgiving themed challenge using our Cricuts.  I saw a card on Pinterest, at least that is where I think I saw it and it inspired me.  I used Walk in my Garden for the wheelbarrow, the squash from Garden Soup.  I can't remember where I got the apples and pumpkins from.  I had pulled out quite a few cartridges, lol.  Otherwise, I think I am having memory issues this week, lol.  Come and join us and post your card or project at BBTB2.  Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.  Have a safe and blessed holiday.  tfl.

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Caroline! I love your wheelbarrow with all of fall finest in it! You have created a fabulous scene with many carts and it looks beautiful. Love the papers you chose. Happy Thanksgiving to you too my friend! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful !!!! I love the colors and patterns !!!! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Caroline!!! Love the cuts and papers!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your fall card says it all. harvest time. have a great thanksgiving.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness your wheelbarrow is so super cute all loaded with a bountiful harvest! Love it! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!