Followers

Friday, November 28, 2014

One more Thanksgiving Card!

I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving.  It was exhausting but so wonderful to spend time with the boys and their families.  The little ones are so very sweet.  This card was made from my Artbooking cartridge.  I recently got this one and have been enjoying all the images on it.  I had to cut the tree several times to get the different leaves and then used one of the borders from the cartridge, also.  I entered this at My Craft Spot.  We recently went to visit my mil and my son took a picture of my husband, myself and our grandchildren.  Aren't they sweet!  tfl.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love all the pretty colored leaves on the trees! Awesome details!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! The leaves are so pretty and I love your patterned papers! Your picture is darling, too... what a sweet group. :o) Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!