Followers

Monday, August 31, 2020

Back to School Challenge

 



Hello, it is time for another challenge over at BBTB2, and it is back to school.  Two of my grands are back to school and two are doing remote learning.  I am sure it is difficult, no matter which way you are going about it.  This is a layout that I created.  The schoolhouse is from Wrap it Up, the scissors and glue are from Simply Charmed.  I just tried to put some papers together, and that is it.  Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.  Tfl.

6 comments:

  1. adorable layout! love those papers!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper is so cute! I love the sentiment- perfect for back-to-school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. I love the schoolhouse and the papers work well together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cuts and I love that polka dot background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great saying. I haven’t seen that one before but I’m going to use it for my grandson. Lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!