Followers

Monday, August 17, 2020

Yummy Watermelon!




I picked this cute image from Miss Kate Cuttables for the challenge over at BBTB2.  I think I used a card sketch from Cardz tv.  I thought I would add a picture of my husband sharing watermelon with the girls.  My doggies love getting treats from him.


We had a good trip to Colorado, where our youngest son got married.  We travelled  by car.  What a long trip!  We took our doggies with us.  We had a trip to the emergency vet in the middle of the night with Sophie who had a bad case of hives.  We had beautiful weather and the time just flew by.  Tfl.



7 comments:

  1. Cute card and layout. I have a cat that loves watermelon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might be the only time I say what a cute ant! LOL Great card and love the photo of your hubby giving your dogs the watermelon treats. My dog loves watermelon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline your image is great. I actually cut this little guy too but didn't have quite the perfect paper like you did! Sounds like a delightful trip to CO. We took our fur baby on our recent trip. Our Sparky loves watermelon as well. Love you dogs!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been wanting to make this cut for awhile. Maybe I'll rearrange my layout so this ant has a place on it. Great card - perfect embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ant is so cute! I hope that your Sophie is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little ant is the cutest!! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Colorado in the summer-glad you had a good trip! and hope Sophie is all recovered! I have been wanting to use that bug cut and just haven't figured out the right project....it's SO cute!!!
    Hope you have a good week!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!